What's new

Question on Boxer Briefs

I wear the Pouch by Jockey, available in boxer brief and midway brief (I wear the boxer brief). They keep their shape for several months before stretching out at the bottom of the leg like most others do. The Pouch, I believe, also provides a little more room for the equipment...

these are as conformable as it gets (not counting commando) I have some that have been washed 100 times and no stretch
proxy.php

Underarmor is my go to brand. A couple I have had for about 3 years now and they look and feel like the day I bought them, I play basketball in them too. The earliest versions had bad waistbands but the newer ones fixed that problem.

Underarmor is my go to brand. A couple I have had for about 3 years now and they look and feel like the day I bought them, I play basketball in them too. The earliest versions had bad waistbands but the newer ones fixed that problem.

They are crazy expensive, but super comfy...

I hate the middle-of-the-road compromise that is the boxer-brief but have to admit the Ex Officios are great for traveling.

Comfort-wise, I don't get it. Not supportive yet not free.

Legion

Staff member
If you can get Bonds brand where you live get those. If not, it might be worth getting some over the internet.

Old Navy or Aeropostale been serving me fine , Hanes and Fruit of the Loom are getting very cheap and have thin material which is fine for summer but no so good for winter. Old Navy are nice and well made along with the Aero store banded ones.

I've had a set Under Armour Men's Original 3-inch Boxerjock Boxer Briefs for just over 2 years and they look and feel like the day I bought them as well. Worth the investmemt!

I generally wear these on weekends and my wife thinks these are sexier than the UAs :)

I wear Calvin's and they're great. I've had the same issue as you with Polo's and made the switch. Calvin's sizing fits me better, too.

If you're into exercising I'd recommend Russell's; I wear them while jogging and they're comfy.

A few years ago I was lucky enough to have George Hamilton recommend me to try Brooks Brothers boxers. They are fantastic! Been over 5 years now and I have not tossed one pair. Try a pair and see for yourself if they work for you.

Top Bottom