What's new

An inch short... A penny short... (other metaphors)

So, I just shaved for the day after waiting 2 whole days without a BBS.. (so to let an attack from a Fatboy at 9 with feather heal)... I know, rookie overconfidence. I'm sure we have read it here before and we will read it again :tongue_sm

So I went at that hairy mess with my fatboy set at a more respectable 5, some Trumpers Lime and Lime skin food and some prorazo pre/post shave for extra lubrication.

A total BBS Shave... EXCEPT FOR ONE BLINKING AREA ON MY LOWER RIGHT JAWLINE... :blink:

What? How did I miss that?

So.. The question.. If you find a glaring single example to your BBS what do you do? Do you re-lather and go at it again, or do you just let it go until next time?

Even after I have razo-rocked, and Aftershaved?

I'm just worried that after I have slammed my pores shut that this will irritate them.. or worse.. cause ingrowns... /:bored:

It depends on when I catch it. I usually rinse my brush after I have rinsed my face and I check my face when I rinse it. So if I need to touch up a spot I still have some lather left. If I don't find the stubbly spot before I rinse my brush, I blade buff it away right after I apply AS. I don't miss many spots anymore so I haven't had to relather and go at it again in a while.

If I haven't applied any aftershave, I'll go at it again ... but if the WH+asl+asb have already started to work their magic, I just leave it for next time.

I have one trouble spot under my right ear that no shaving tool has been able to reach in 35 years ... that is, until I discovered the 39C+Feather. Even with this combo, I still sometimes miss it, but I try and check it twice whenever I'm using my Slant. With other razors, I don't even bother, because I know they won't be able to shave it.

Top Bottom