What's new

English Shaving Company

Last weekend I ordered Trumpers Rose Shaving Soap and Lime Shaving Soap in bowls from The English Shaving Company.

They arrived today, less than a week after ordering. Considering that I'm about as far away from them as you can be without starting on the journey home I was very impressed...

and speaking of impressed. The fragrance from the rose soap as so good. Many years back my grandfather grew roses and I've always liked them. Well this soap took me right back more than 40 years to his garden. I can't wait to shave with it.

(and the lime soap wasn't too shabby either!)

I use TESC for the majority of purchases, and here in the UK, I usually receive my orders the next day or at the latest, the second. Can't fault their service.

David

I ordered from them last Sunday, hope i will get my 89L on Monday, I'm living in Sweden so they should manage that in a week if they can make it to New Zealand in the same time :tongue_sm

Be sure to let us know how you get on with the soap. We aren't spoilt for choice here in NZ so trying stuff out can get a little expensive!

I got a sampler with the shaver a couple of weeks ago. Its great stuff, but I lost the card that said what it is :(

Last weekend I ordered Trumpers Rose Shaving Soap and Lime Shaving Soap in bowls from The English Shaving Company.

They arrived today, less than a week after ordering. Considering that I'm about as far away from them as you can be without starting on the journey home I was very impressed...

and speaking of impressed. The fragrance from the rose soap as so good. Many years back my grandfather grew roses and I've always liked them. Well this soap took me right back more than 40 years to his garden. I can't wait to shave with it.

(and the lime soap wasn't too shabby either!)

I ordered an EJ BBB from them a few weeks ago and it still has not arrived. The DE89L I order a week after the brush came almost a week ago. I don't know if it got lost in the mail or what. I emailed them yesterday and I have heard nothing but good things about TESC so I am not too worried.

Be sure to let us know how you get on with the soap. We aren't spoilt for choice here in NZ so trying stuff out can get a little expensive!

I got a sampler with the shaver a couple of weeks ago. Its great stuff, but I lost the card that said what it is :(

Have you seen the reviews on this soap?

Have you tried them yet? You may not be to happy when you do. Their creams are great but the soaps went to hell when they reformulated in 2008. If you haven't used , you may wish to exchange for the creams. Sorry to rain on the parade.

Congratulations, they are great soaps. I have the GFT Eucris and Violet.

Just let some warm warm soak on the puck while your brush soaks.

Let me know how you like the Rose and Lime.

Top Bottom