What's new

Who can name movies or TV shows that have shaving scenes.

I can't wait to see that movie. ..
My wife and her sister just saw it. They said it wasn't as good add the first two. Cause nothing happens in it. I had to explain to them that the first 2 movies were based on the first 2 books. We're this one is based on the first half of the 3rd book. What book have you read when anything happens in the first half. Never. That's why I hate Hollywood. They always do that to suck more money out of the consumer. And it already turns out being garbage.

My wife and her sister just saw it. They said it wasn't as good add the first two. Cause nothing happens in it. I had to explain to them that the first 2 movies were based on the first 2 books. We're this one is based on the first half of the 3rd book. What book have you read when anything happens in the first half. Never. That's why I hate Hollywood. They always do that to suck more money out of the consumer. And it already turns out being garbage.
Good thing jenifer is lead actress. ..

I actually thought this movie was better than the first two, especially better than the first one. A lot did happen in this movie, but I do agree they could have added another hour and completed the book. The main problem is that it ends like a TV program where they leave you hanging until next week's episode.

I just watched a documentary by Sam Dunn called "Global Metal" is about the different metal scenes around the world. There was a scene where he's in Mumbai (yeah, who knew there were metalheads in India) and there was a guy getting a straight shave right in the street.
I'll rewatch it and snap a pic. It was pretty cool. Though I don't know if I'd want anyone near my throat with a straight razor in the middle of a crowded street market.

Last edited:
Rewatched it and it's kinda crazy. Guys getting a straight shave right on the street at a busy market. Level up- it's dry.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1417445186012.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1417445186012.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 145
I can't recale the movie but Charles Bronson was a street figther and there's a scene that he shaved in front of his washroom mirror whit a DE shaver.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-30204654

In this mini-documentary from the BBC on "Why do people like bashing Pennsylvania" the reporters interview some men hanging out in a barber shop. Beginning at the 4:20 mark, you can spot a strop on the barber chair, a menu of services on the wall that lists "Face Shave $25" and a drawing on the wall showing a man shaving himself with a straight razor.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
In this clip from the movie, The Gambler (2014), John Goodman’s character (a loan shark), tells the gambler (Mark Wahlberg), that if he gives him the money and the gambler doesn’t pay him back, 'all bets are off'.
proxy.php

Wow, he looks pretty intimidating. He's even shaving his own head in the movie (which he appears to be using a 'cart' razor...@ 1:11min in
the Trailer below). :blush:

attachment.php
[FONT=&amp]"A good lather is half the shave". William Hone

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]PS If anyone sees this flick...tell us what you thought! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I'm sure a dozen or more people have already posted it, but in the helicopter scene in the beginning of Predator, one of the dudes is using a disposable and just the sweat form his face to shave.

Last edited:
after a hundred and eighty five pages, they have probably been Mentioned, but here goes:

James Bond:
skyfall
Goldfinger
live and let die
Doctor No

Star Trek TOS, Doc Holiday is getting a shave in Spectre of the Gun

Spaceballs the guard is shaving when he gets beat by lonestar

Hunt for red october- Ryan is mulling how to get the crew of a nuclear submarine.

A horrible movie with 2 very funny actors Paul Rudd and Amy Pouler "they came together" has I scene in which they are both getting ready for their date and they are both shaving.

Nice one, i have to see this, i love Amy and Paul.

Top Bottom