What's new

Simpson "Ehsan" + Ranger Tech

Hello from Paris!
Just had a fantastic shave this morning, using for the first time my Simpson Ehsan received from Bullgoose (thank you Phil, great transaction and service)
and a Ranger tech just received too.
I used a Feather as usual and wow..
I do not know if it's the brush or the razor but I had a fantastic very close , smooth shave.
It has been already described here but the brush has a ton of backbone ! and I like that (a little bit scratchy at the beginning , but the brush is not broken out yet).
Good purchase .
Best regards from FRANCE to all of you.:badger::

I have one Marco...it's a very nice brush. I use it quite regularly, it's one that bloomed after the first couple of shaves. The emperor which has the same size knot is also used regularly and even after a couple of months has not bloomed fully...

Marco, you'll like it even more after a few shaves. It softens up nicely yet retains it's backbone. It's less dense (to me at least) than my Emperor 2 or my PJ2, both in 2-band. In order of shaving pleasure, I'd have to go with my PJ2 (1st), Colonel_Ehsan (2nd) and then the Emperor E2 (3rd). The Ehsan is the clear price winner amongst the three!

Top Bottom