What's new

Proraso After Shave Splash...Wow!!!

I purchased a bottle from C.O. Bigelow and received it yesterday. C.O. Bigelow is the US distributor for Proraso products. I used a coupon code, so that covered most of the shipping costs. Thanks to our fellow b&b member echelon3 who referenced Superior Shave. They do not charge shipping for US orders and carry the Proraso line of products and more.

It comes in a cool little glass bottle. I used it this morning. Wow, I love it!!! Very soothing and cooling after shave splash with a bit of a "brace." Great scent too. Hard to explain the scent, manly and woodsy? How long does the scent linger? I think this is going to be my daily go to splash. I hope it does not interfere my cologne. Does not appear to so far.

The scent doesn't linger very long. It's my "go-to" aftershave for when I want a bit of menthol but want to use a cologne/don't want to have a scent that day.

I don't find that it interferes at all; even using the 1-2-3 combo (cream, splash, pre/post as a post). It does, however, leave your face feeling awesome.

Yea the Proraso splash is awesome! I recently got my first bottle of it as well and I love the stuff. It's fantastic...

This stuff is da bomb :thumbup: The cooling effect wears off pretty quicky. That's fine. The scent does linger around for a little while. Can't really tell if it interferes with my cologne. I use a mild cologne, Polo Safari.

Dries my skin out like crazy

Gonna give it to my dad who has oily skin

Have you tried it as a 1-2 punch with an ASB of choice? That may cancel the drying effect it can have on some.

Most splashes dry me out too....but Proraso splash is the exception to that.:thumbup1:

Have you tried it as a 1-2 punch with an ASB of choice? That may cancel the drying effect it can have on some.

Most splashes dry me out too....but Proraso splash is the exception to that.:thumbup1:

It does not dry my skin out. I follow-up with a little moisturizing cream. That has always been a part of my post-shave routine.

Yeah I tried everything

Splash followed up with balm AND moisturizing cream

I have dry skin, and I have to use alcohol-free balm AND good lotion

The only splash I can use is Nivea splash, and that's during heavy hot humid summer days (and followed with balm or lotion)

Love the Proraso splash...

Does anyone have a good cologne match for Proraso??? Would love to have the scent linger around longer...!

Used it for the second time this morning. What a refreshing after shave splash. I love this stuff so much I could drink it :lol: The glass container is shaped sort of like a flask :001_smile

Top Bottom