What's new

Powder ?

I really enjoy an aftershave that is light,airy,and leaves a strong lasting powdery scent....there is something about the powder that gives the aura of "clean & fresh" ...what is the most powdery aftershave ???

I don't know which is the most powdery, but you might want to give Lagerfeld Classic a trial run at your friendly local department store.

I know that this is going to get me some brickbats here, but I have found the P&G Old Spice to be pretty powdery (especially the cologne) - much more so than either the original Shulton version or the Vi-Jon "Club d'Ivoire pour Homme", and it's actually not a bad scent as long as you're not expecting to get OS when you shake it out onto your hand.

I also agree with LinuxMintyFresh: the Barbasol Brisk is more powdery than Skin Bracer, and (at least for me) a better scent overall.

I've got to disagree with Don P. though, about Lagerfeld Classic. I enjoy that cologne a lot, but I can't see anyone calling it powdery. Guess it's just another case of YMMV...

Last edited:
I'm a total noob at classifying scents, but to me Alt Innsbruck seems pretty powdery.

If I'm wrong and it's something else I'm detecting, feel free to correct the hell outta me.

Top Bottom