What's new

Lagerfeld Classic

I gave myself a couple of shots of the Lagerfeld Classic Edt at a perfume shot a month or two ago, and was surprised to enjoy it so much.

It can be had for small change per ml, and I'm sure it has a following for being around so long.

Any thoughts on this frag from B&Bers?

I gave myself a couple of shots of the Lagerfeld Classic Edt at a perfume shot a month or two ago, and was surprised to enjoy it so much.

It can be had for small change per ml, and I'm sure it has a following for being around so long.

I like the fragrance but there are several others I like better and use more often in my rotation; notably Geir, Creed GIT and Jack Black Blue Mark. However, my wife loves Lagerfeld and it is her favorite. What is more important? That it is my favorite or hers?

Wow, Josh - talk about a shot down memory lane! I don't currently own Lagerfeld, but wore it often when it was, ahem, first introduced. Very sweet and powdery for a masculine-marketed cologne but in its time, what an impact!

Seeing how I've been revisiting other "vintage" scents, I may have to pick up a sample.

Wow, Josh - talk about a shot down memory lane! I don't currently own Lagerfeld, but wore it often when it was, ahem, first introduced. Very sweet and powdery for a masculine-marketed cologne but in its time, what an impact!

Seeing how I've been revisiting other "vintage" scents, I may have to pick up a sample.

It really had a Tobacco thing going on that was surprising...

Tested it and didn't care for it that much. Wife liked it, but we both like others better. However, think you can find it very reasonably at places like TJMaxx. If you like it, get it!

Classic has been in my rotation for colder weather for several years now and it's one of the frags that is constantly noticed and commented on positively.

I read this post yesterday, and today, on my way home, I drove past a TJ Maxx. I've never been in one of those stores before, but I've read in other posts that fragrances are available there at very low prices. I stopped in to have a quick look. I didn't see a bottle of the Lagerfeld Classic cologne, but I did buy a stick of the deodorant for $5.

Nice and powdery, yet with spice and musk. I'm not sure how, if at all, the deodorant compares with the cologne, though.

I fear that there may be too much alcohol in the deodorant, and that will probably result in me not using it.

Wore it amongst others decades ago. Loved the matching ASB. Nice consistency. Another fragrance ol' Karl hawked was JAKO (A missing its crossbar). Enjoyed that too.

I still have a "well aged" bottle. I won it on a honeymoon cruise 24 years ago. Really p*ssed off all the women who wanted to win. I got to sample about a dozen designer aftershaves, and ended up picking the Lagerfeld. I use it occasionally for a special winter evening.

Top Bottom