What's new

March 9th for Creed Vintage Tabarome

By the looks of his collection, I'm not so sure... :lol:

proxy.php

A better collection than some stores I've visited!

Clive Christian "No. 1" is $2,350 an ounce, which makes Creed look like a comparative bargain.

Not sure, but I think that's the pure perfume strength.

The Number One for men in EdP is like $800 for 50ml I think. There is an SA at my Nieman who I knew years back at Macy's that is always trying to berate me into buying some. I believe she actually is some sort of rep for CC- she's tenacious pushing it and was mocking my puchase of Creed REL. They offer a "sampler" pack with 10ml of all three of their male scents which I tried a couple years back. The Number One is quite opulent, but borderline silly. I like it okay, but it doesn't feel right for much other than attending a coronation or some such. Not for $800+

CC's "X" is a great sexy frag. I'll probably cave at some point and get 50ml for $350.

Last edited:
CC's "X" is a great sexy frag. I'll probably cave at some point and get 50ml for $350.
Jeez - even at that price I can get 500 ml of Creed from an online discounter and still have $60 or $70 left over for a fine dinner out.

Nope - Creed is as expensive as it's going to get for me.

Actually, one of life's ironies Mitch...I got into Basenotes because I was considering another purchase of "X" and got annoyed at the price.
I decided to look for something similar for a lower price. Ended up in Basenotes, and then here.

D'Oh.

Top Bottom