What's new

Floris of London does it again, Santal EDT & ASB 3.4 oz ea $70 Direct from Floris!

Hello Gents, and Ladies...

OOPS...TITLE WRONG...$70 BOTH!

Debra Courtright at Floris London had such a great success with the B&B Sandalwood promo that she has agreed to continue with a second promo for B&B members. Great ready to RUMBLE!!!

Santal EDT 3.4oz with Santal ASB 3.4oz both for $70.00 plus shipping! AND if you spend an additional $5.00 you'll get free shipping as discussed here.

You know the drill...Call Debra Courtright at Floris
866-416-2649 toll free
[email protected]

I just called Debra but couldn't reach her. I'm thinking of emailing her to order a bottle of Santal. Did any of you gents feel comfortable giving your credit card info through email?

I just called Debra but couldn't reach her. I'm thinking of emailing her to order a bottle of Santal. Did any of you gents feel comfortable giving your credit card info through email?

Don't ever put your credit card number in an email. It is the equivalent of writing it on the back of a postcard and putting it in the mail. Everyone who cares can see it and they can actually sort on e-mail based on content type... not hard to do.

As an additional suggestion, do not give your credit card over cell phone or wireless phone in house. Use a hard-wired phone. If you do not have one, you can pick one up for 10-15 US dollars. Call me paranoid but I would strongly recommend these approaches to placing an order.

Steve

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Just got my Floris Santal edt and ASB for $70. I know these are testers but I asked if it would be possible to throw in some tops. After all, we are civilized. :wink: After they go through the Santal, they may do the Elite. It's a Floris frenzy !!

I missed out on the Sandalwood deal. So I jumped on this one, scent unsmelled. Deborah was very nice, and simply dumbstruck with how busy we've made her. :biggrin:

I emailed her my credit card info. My CC company lets me generate one-company use cards with preset limits and limited expiration dates. So, I made a number with a $50 limit good for 2 months. As long as Floris is the first to use it, no one else will be able to (I've tried to use the same number at different companies and the second company got denied). If it is somehow stolen, there's just a $50 limit and I've got fraud protection.

Scent unsmelled for me as well, but after reading about the scent I think that I'll like it.

As of this morning, there is still Santal left. It is not my favorite scent, but I can't pass up a bargain. I also took the opportunity to pick up more of the Vetiver, which is awesome.

I called today to order the Santal EDT and ASB. I eventually got through to Janet who was very pleasant and helpful! She's also sending caps with the testers as well as men's and women's sampler paks. When I told her that the B&B folks had concerns about emailing credit card info, she suggested that, if you can't get through on their phone lines (having trouble with MCI apparently), that you could email them, tell them that you want to place an order and ask them to call you. Sounds like a plan. [email protected]

BTW, she also said that the response from B&B had been amazing and that they had a great time chatting with the NYC member who showed up in person! They love us at Floris!! :thumbup1:

Just got my Floris Santal edt and ASB for $70. I know these are testers but I asked if it would be possible to throw in some tops. After all, we are civilized. :wink: After they go through the Santal, they may do the Elite. It's a Floris frenzy !!

Unbelivable! I got home from work and on my desk was a box from Debra Courtright, I had to open it front of my Wife, and it's my J. Floris Stantal EDT/ASB-I ordered it on Friday and received it on Monday. 100ml bottles are bigger then I thought- $81.00 for everything.

Thanks Debra

Got my Santal EdT today, along with 3 samples of shaving cream, 3 of aftershave balm, and 6 or 7 EdT sample vials. Generous with the samples! Sprayed a tiny bit of the Santal on my arm and I think I like it. Scent unsmelled worked out!

Top Bottom