What's new

Return of Bucket Man

As some of you may remember, I had the good fortune to encounter a man with a Bucket of Razors not that long ago.

Well he called me up and having had such a great experience before we decided to get together again.

There are a couple of stand outs in this eclectic group. The leather cased (working) Stahly Live Blade and the cased (extra nice) E3 Fatboy are what got my attention first.

There are some “novelty pieces” mixed in here too like the Eversharp setting next to the Stahly. And a black three piece OC razor. The head pieces are metal and the handle is "plastic like".
The handle is marked “Century” “1933” “Chicago” This leads me to think it may be a World’s Fair Item.

Warning: razors have not been cleaned. View at your own risk....LOL

Last edited:
Wow! Nice work, again. I wonder what that black one at the bottom is. The past few days I have been shaving with a Slim and really liked it. I found it over the holidays when in California visiting my family and just had a chance to get to use it. I think it's up there as one of my favorites. Nice catch!

cool.

is the eversharp windup/battery etc? You gonna try it out?

The light colored base is solid plastic or something as far as I can tell, no moving parts. The cap is metal...I'm not sure the thin blade that was in it was the correct blade. Too many unknowns at this point.....

Copierguy - Wish there were Bucket Men around here!!! Wow, amazing assortment. Uncleaned, many of them look minty in the photos!

Congrats on the fine score:thumbup1:

Edit: Whoops - resurrecting an old thread - I should pay attention to the dates!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom