What's new

Eddie Bauer Adventurer. Anyone know anything about it?

I did a major cleaning under my sink and in my drawers and organized all the products I own, the bulk of which are various face washes and aftershave blams/lotions. I had been using Armani Acqua Di Gio and was going to pick something else up on the other end of the spectrum (more woody, musky) for variety but during my cleaning I discovered an old bottle of Eddie Bower Adventurer.

I put it on and my wife smelled it while it was still drying and she said it smelled girly. However, the next day after my shower and shave I put it on again and later in the day she said "mmm you smell good". I think it smells a little powdery to me so I can see why her first impression was girly.

There is no database entry in Basenotes, just the single following review:
"Used to be my favorite fragrance in high school, now when I revisit it I realize how one-dimensional it is... this scent does not evolve on your skin. Still, whatever it is that makes this smell so good to me, I really enjoy the sugary-sweet, fresh, aquatic notes, especially since the stuff is so cheap!"

Adventure has been discontinued, i was never able to smell it however, My little brother liked it a lot.

they now have Adventurer II, which to my nose is HORRIBLE.

Top Bottom