What's new

Pashana After Shave vs. Pashana Cologne

Are these both AS splashes or is the cologne really a cologne? Are the scents similar or are they totally different?

IMO, the scents are completely different. The AS has an oilier texture while the cologne is light and very AS like. Great scents though.

Is the cologne formulated to AS strength? Or are they both formulated to have the same exact alcohol content?

The Pashana "In the Mood" Cologne lasts forever. The day after, if you smell your cloths you'll still get a strong scent. I'm not a big fan though.

I'm guessing the alcohol burn on this stuff is off the charts then? do you typically use even less than you would for a typical splash?

I don't recall it being too bad. Once I had used about 1/3 of mine, I diluted it with some witch hazel to make it more like a true aftershave.

I'm guessing the alcohol burn on this stuff is off the charts then? do you typically use even less than you would for a typical splash?

I don't think the alcohol burn is bad at all. In fact it's one of my milder AS's. For comparison, Pinuad Clubman burns a lot more.

Can anybody say if the 'in the mood' cologne is in any way related, in scent that is, to the AS?

I love the AS and I can get the cologne for a reasonable price too so how do they compare?

Top Bottom