What's new

Garment/Fabric Steamers

I've been wanting to get one of these for a while now, and I think some of my Christmas cash will be a good way to finally buy one. I really hate ironing, and sometimes need something done quick between trips to the cleaners. I heard that some of them work really well.

does anyone have suggestions on a brand and model?

My wife is a sucker for TV ads and bought a Tobi. It's junk. It stopped steaming after two weeks and customer service is non-responsive. When they did respond it took 2 months for a refund to show up.

I've also tried the Conair GS4 because it was cheap and readily available at the corner store. It spits water and I don't recommend it.

After lots of research I bought the Jiffy J-2000 and it's great. We've had it for a year and it works the way it's supposed to.
The Jiffy Esteam travel steamer is the best portable I've used.

- Peter

I've been using a Steam Fast steam press for about 5 years years, now. I wear tux shirts at least once a week and it's the best way to get the flaps ironed down nicely. Works great on dress shirts, too. A little bit of starch and the shirts look great. It doesn't really save time, but it presses WAY better than a hand held iron. It takes awhile to get a handle on using it, though.

proxy.php

Top Bottom