What's new

Want to Sample: GFT Sandalwood Cologne

I couldn't find it on their site just now, but I am sure they still do the samples. Seems the last time I got samples, just a few months ago, I also had a hard time finding the listing. I would just go to their contact page and email them for specifically what you want and why. In their sample packs to me I have never received their sandalwood, but I remember that someone here on the forum mention that he did. Just email and ask them.

That's right--I got an email from them recently that they'd be up and running again after Christmas.

You might also want to try calling Colonial Drug in Cambridge, MA. They are always willing to send out samples, but i don't know if they have the Trumper's Sandalwood in stock.

Trumpers sends boxes of samples out to all of us who are their vendors. These are not for resale. I can't believe there is a vendor reselling them...Bad business.

Drop me a note with an address and I'll see what I have at the shop when I open on Tuesday.

When I got the Barclay Crocker sampler last year, they sent the colognes in tiny 1ml vials with their own signage attached via stickers to each vial. They didn't come with the Trumper cards like the new picture shows. At the time, I figured they were just individually decanted.'ala Perfumed Court.

Top Bottom