What's new

Old Spice open comb.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Never saw those! Look good indeed!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
There seems to be many styles, from 3 piece to TTO, Krona style to Tech to Parker looking ones.

These are new, and the logo on the box is not the typical Old Spice type logo.

There seems to be many styles, from 3 piece to TTO, Krona style to Tech to Parker looking ones.

These are new, and the logo on the box is not the typical Old Spice type logo.

I think "Old Spice" in Chinese means "Trademark doesn't mean squat here".

I have a similar model made by Parker, a model 90r. Only difference I see is the name on the top of the razor.

Put a blade in it and promptly took it back out. The gap must be 1/4" and scared me. Haven't used it yet and not sure I will.

But it is an attractive razor and looks good on the shelf.

Nice looking razor, i have tried the old spice dissposable/power thingy, not much good, do old spice actually make razors and do they have a history of this?

I don't like the looks of it, look how much comb there is and how little space between the combs there is.
The space should be 2X bigger then the width of the combs at least.

I searched for "Old Spice Razor" on eBay, and came up with several of these, all from a vendor in India. I was rather put off by the description "twist open" for a couple of razors that clearly seemed to be 3 piece. Of course, you do twist a 3 piece razor to unscrew the head and put the blade in, but to my mind, "twist open" should mean a TTO butterfly type razor.

Edit. D'oh. At least it does say classic 3 piece if I'd read the whole ad instead of just looking at the top.

Anyway, RAD has subsided to the point where I'm not tempted.

Last edited:
I've bought from this seller before with excellent results. I am tempted for that open comb Old Spice, but I can't really justify the money and my wife would have a fit!

V

VR6ofpain

I don't like the looks of it, look how much comb there is and how little space between the combs there is.
The space should be 2X bigger then the width of the combs at least.
Agreed. Also look how big the "last comb" on each side is. Looks very cheaply made. Also the handle is awful.

It may suck like a Hoover Dirt Devil that's been hooked up to a nuclear power plant, but it says "Old Spice" on it and the package has a ship....:w00t:

Top Bottom