What's new

Snapple Fact # 824

I wonder if they mean electric or canned goo. Surely those of us that do several passes and use a brush and soap/cream spend more time than that. For me, I came up with about 3.3 months. I'm 30 and shave every other day. A shave takes me about 20 minutes (unless you ask my girlfriend). I've been wet shaving using the methods espoused by B&B for less than a year. I assumed I'll live to be 70 (knock on wood). Given this pessimistic view of only 40 years of shaving and considering that I shave less often than most folks, it looks like the average B&B'er my age would spend something like 7+ months shaving, give or take. Even more time would be spent if one started shaving in one's teens using our methods. Add shaving-related horsing off time, like time spent on B&B and experimenting with shaving stuff at home, and it's probably years of time for some. I can think of far worse ways to spend one's time. :biggrin:

-Andy

Last edited:
back of the envelope:

-10 minutes per shave (that's just me, I know there are those who spend 3x that)
-shave 6 days/week (so 1 hour per week)
-shaving life=64 years (age 16 to 80)*
-that gets you to a bit more than 4.5 months

*may we all live longer than 80... but statistically that's pretty optimistic :blush:

Last edited:
It's spelled YOU...gzzzzzz!

OK. He was making fun of you. :biggrin:

Truth is, he wasn't making fun of me (or you); he had a huge smile on his face when he showed it to me, because he knew I would get a big kick out of it. The first thing he asked: "Dad, are you going to put a picture of this on B&B?"

For real!

Key words = "ON AVERAGE"

Exactly. We balance out all of the guys with full beards, who spend zero time shaving.

Last edited:
I remember seeing that cap years and years ago. Funny I ever saw it as I drink so little Snapple. But it definitely doesn't apply to any of us here. :lol:

Top Bottom