What's new

Chinese Super Blue Gillettes

Correct. I have read that review but am going to try these too :lol:
But as the Chinese Gillette Blues have not yet been tested I was wondering if some one knew them.

I have some Chinese Super Blues. I bought mine from Dridiot on eBay. They are pretty nice - smooth and sharp, and worked really well for me in a Tech.

I have recieved them, and just tried one this morning. Good blade, close to great. Yesterday I also received the "real" Gillette Bleue Extras, and I think they are great. Price is about the same, so for me the choice is easy. I will keep the Chinese ones as second choice.

Last edited:
Wil,
Could you post a link?
I did a search on UK ebay and US ebay with no results.
Thank you.
Wp

Do not how to do that on my Mac Mini, but here's the item number (ebay)

On for another 2 days, starting bid 8£, so not that cheap...

I could send you some, if you like. PM me an address.

Do not how to do that on my Mac Mini, but here's the item number (ebay)

On for another 2 days, starting bid 8£, so not that cheap...

I could send you some, if you like. PM me an address.

Yes, I found them by item number. I like the packaging anyways.

That is a kind offer. PM Sent.
Wp

Thanks for letting us know how these were, I will be there in about 2 weeks and it is nice to know there are decent blades available... if they have them for sale there and don't just make them! :lol:

Thanks for letting us know how these were, I will be there in about 2 weeks and it is nice to know there are decent blades available... if they have them for sale there and don't just make them! :lol:

Flying Eagle and Rhino are good too: see the review of Flying Eagle (the 2nd post)

First shave with the Chinese Super Blue Gillette that Wil sent me :thumbup1:

Very good blade! I would rate it a little sharper than a Derby but just a smooth on the first shave. I mixed up a new mug of Van der Spice for the occasion and topped the shave off with some early 70's Avon Tribute AS in the Touring T decanter. A VERY pleasant shaving experience altogether. I wish these were available in the US or on ebay.
Wp

First shave with the Chinese Super Blue Gillette that Wil sent me :thumbup1:

Very good blade! I would rate it a little sharper than a Derby but just a smooth on the first shave. I mixed up a new mug of Van der Spice for the occasion and topped the shave off with some early 70's Avon Tribute AS in the Touring T decanter. A VERY pleasant shaving experience altogether. I wish these were available in the US or on ebay.
Wp

Glad you like them too. Indeed a good blade, very close to the original. Will try them again in my new go to razor (Upsal), to see how they do then.

Last edited:
Top Bottom