What's new

Recommend me an atomiser

Does anyone use, or can recommend, a good small atomiser for taking some cologne on short trips.

I would need one that is easy to fill, some rely on the pump action of the original bottle, but some colognes such as Tabac don't have one of these.

I'd recommend TO you to look on Ebay, general search for perfume atomisers, I got 5 x 10ml glass bottled atomisers with a plastic case for about £6. Cheap, do the job, tough, no worries if they get broken or lost
HTH

I'd recommend TO you to look on Ebay, general search for perfume atomisers, I got 5 x 10ml glass bottled atomisers with a plastic case for about £6. Cheap, do the job, tough, no worries if they get broken or lost
HTH

I agree!! Is he really an atomiser we can recommend?? And if this is what is meant, he should also have a comma after 'me', I believe.

However, I will recommend an atomiser to you as well. It's pricey, but looks like a nice one!

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...000285cat4830738cat350735cat000449cat18140740

I agree!! Is he really an atomiser we can recommend?? And if this is what is meant, he should also have a comma after 'me', I believe.

However, I will recommend an atomiser to you as well. It's pricey, but looks like a nice one!

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...000285cat4830738cat350735cat000449cat18140740

I am a huge fan of Creed fragrances, but they've got to draw the line somewhere. That black atomizer is indeed awesome, but $160 is too much for that thing, especially since it was only last year that they were charging $110 for their atomizers (which is still way too much) and you can get the old style Creed atomizers (nearly identical) for about $50-60 online.

Then they try and sell their limited edition stuff IN these atomizers, and the price ends up being over $300 for 50 ml and an atomizer that is tainted with that fragrance (therefore you shouldn't use it for any other scent)

The thing that really bothers me (and it's not like this product is unique in this..) is that it probably cost Creed about $5 to make and distribute one of these things at the end of the day. The margin for luxury products like this is just disgusting. There's nothing particularly high-quality about these atomizers, either. They ARE very nice, and about the best option a person could have for dispensing juice from their precious Creed flacons, but $160 is too expensive of an upgrade for me. At least, right now in my life it is!

Top Bottom