What's new

Mission Accomplished : No more ingrown hairs!

Its been about 3 months since I started shaving with a DE razor, initially to help out reducing the horrid ingrown hairs that were par for the course ( as far as I knew anyhow).
I just had the idea, that I've not had a single ingrown hair for the last month(or so)!
initially I was still getting a few, though I think these were remnants of shaving with the mach 3, and over time fewer & fewer have occurred, till now - I cant remember the last one I had:001_smile.

Of course, I dont get perfect shaves all the time ( why only this week I nicked myself a beauty on the side of my lip) but as a whole I couldnt be more happy with the results I'm getting.Of course, AD's are another pitfall:lol:

Congratulations mate from another newbie to wet shaving. I also found my in growns have disappeared since I started. However, my ingrowns have only ever been on my neck and I still can't get this area completely smooth. At least I can get through a shave with little to no blood :D

Congratulations! Even though I still get the odd ingrown on my neck, I wouldn't trade the experience of learning to DE shave successfully for anything.

This is wonderful news. It makes up for the irritation is suffered this morning from using my blade one to many times. :frown:

Congratulations! I know it was a great feeling when i got my first irritation free shave. Great job.:biggrin:

Top Bottom