What's new

I need a recommendation.

I am looking for something that I can use with soaps and cremes that don't have a matching aftershave splash. I need something that...
  • has alcohol. I like the sting, and use Thayers afterward.
  • has little scent, or a scent that fades quickly.
  • preferably cheap and readily available at a national chain.

Any suggestions?

Have you tried Booster's AS's? Polar ice smells nice like AV Ice Blue but the scent is pretty much gone in under 30 minutes.

Two words:

Aqua Velva.

+1. Skin Bracer Original would be the other one that comes to mind to fit your criteria (although the current version, in the plastic bottle, doesn't have the same bite as the old glass bottle, it's still smells nice enough).

I'm gonna disagree and recommend that the OP check out Saint Charles Shave for an aftershave splash. Exactly what he wants, and in a variety of scents. Very reasonable prices.

Proraso or Speick. You probably wont find them in a store in the US, but they are very easy to get online. SCS is another good choice, although her scents don't go away completely for me. Which is OK since her Med Citrus and lime are awesome.

I'm gonna disagree and recommend that the OP check out Saint Charles Shave for an aftershave splash. Exactly what he wants, and in a variety of scents. Very reasonable prices.

SCS isn't available at a national chain. The OP is looking for something he can walk into any store shelf in the country and find.

Top Bottom