What's new

Mess Hall Acquisitions

A smaller Descoware fish au gratin: 14" as opposed to my 17" that's in the pic for comparison's sake.

$2012-07-02133432.jpg$2012-07-02133415.jpg

A Griswold #5 with the Large Block Logo (1930-1939). Bottom has some pitting, but no warps or cracks and the interior is pristine.

$2012-06-26204518.jpg$2012-06-26204507.jpg

I'm really finding the little pans to be very versatile. I though my Wagner #3s would be more novelty than anything else, yet I find myself reaching for them mroe and more often.

After tossing aside yet another "fast" handheld thermometer that required what seemed like forever to give an accurate reading, if accurate at all, I finally broke down and bought a Thermapen. Even better, I hear the flames make it even faster than the rest! :wink2::laugh:

full

Last edited by a moderator:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
That sausage looks better than you'll find in a salumeria in business since the 30's.

Nice!

Just opened my new knife from JCK. Ordered the Inazuma petty 150. It looked pretty nice for the price so I gave it a whirl. Placed the order last Friday morning and it arrived in Tampa by Tuesday. I was out of town for work and just got home today to open it up.

Here's a picture of the waffle, which I made Norwegian Waffles. It took me a couple of batches to get the hang of cooking with the iron, but breakfast was as good as what I've ever had.

$DSCN0672.JPG

Top Bottom