What's new

House that makes the best mid-priced or "reasonably" priced fragrances

Why not L'Occitane? Their prices are very reasonable, the Vetiver is great and I also endorse 4 Voleurs and L'Occitan. Very good buys, imho.

Not to hijack this thread or anything but speaking of L'Occitane, I can't believe they don't make a Cade cologne. Seems like a no-brainer to me -- love the smell of the soap & the AS!

Givenchy deserves to be mentioned in this group just as Guerlain. Classic scents for reasonable prices.

For my money,

Caron
Puig
Bogart

All great houses and very affordable.

Nothing, absolutely nothing, smells better on me than Puig's Quorum . . . and it's well under $20 online.

Co-worker asked for my "guy opinion" on a new perfume she'd tried, and while I was sniffing her wrist, leaned in to smell my neck and exclaimed "Oh my god! That's amazing!"

Can't do much better than that at any price, lol.

NANP™

i know i have only just started out but TOBS is firaly cheap about 30AUD per bottle, + a few dollars delivery thats really cheap, and from my experience anyway they have been really nice

Cambrige Chemists do not have a code. You just add a comment that you are a B&B member and Scott will adjust the total. My last order, I got 10% off and free shipping. When you go through the order process, the discount will not appear.

Actually, I did add a comment to that effect when I made on order for Atkinson's but did not receive any discount or free shipping. Just an FYI.

Top Bottom