What's new

Tattoo of the year

proxy.php

M

modern man

I seen this tattoo before.

Only it was placed somewhere else on the body. :eek: :biggrin:

Some member here should do that also, but with a DE pictured instead. I can't do it, too much hair.

From the back it could be me. I better check in the mirror and see if I did anything stupid back in my "Combat Drinking Days" that I'm not aware of. :biggrin:

I have an awesome story about a tattoo.

I found this picture of a taboo on the internet while searching my last name "Struble"

View attachment 3512

I put this up as my facebook picture. Now, a bunch of my friends think I actually have this tattoo!:lol:

I've been away from school all semester on my internship, so everyone has been asking if I really have it. My response has been:

"Well, I was thinking about a skull and crossbones, but I decided to go with the sword, snake and Struble under it to show how much of a badass I really am."

My close friends have seen through my sarcasm. There are others, who aren't all there upstairs that actually believe me.

'm going back to Clemson on Saturday. I'm really going to enjoy building up my fake tattoo only to reveal a blank back!!

Jim - that tattoo is the most distrubing picture I've seen in a very long time, now the nightmares are going to be coming back!

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Top Bottom