What's new

Custom Boar Brush*****Sold out *****

I don't mean to sound like my enthusiasm for this brush is waning—it's not—but maybe we've got enought "Payment sent!:thumbup:" posts already.

I'm just as pleased about this group buy as everyone else, but c'mon guys, keep it in your pants:001_rolle

I don't mean to sound like my enthusiasm for this brush is waning—it's not—but maybe we've got enought "Payment sent!:thumbup:" posts already.

I'm just as pleased about this group buy as everyone else, but c'mon guys, keep it in your pants:001_rolle

This is a communal gush thread. Threads like this build community threw a shared experience. I say if you have to say you paid, this is the only place to do it...among like minded friends.

Here's how to order:
  1. Send an email to shop <at> vintagescent.com subject - Boar brush group buy
  2. You will receive a invoice from paypal for 50% of the brushes delivered to you cost of 24.50 euros. You will be invoiced for 12.25 euros (about USD$17).
  3. PAYMENT OF THIS INVOICE IS REQUIRED FOR A VALID ORDER.
  4. When the brushes are made and ready to ship, you will be invoiced for the balance of 12.25 euros.
A few notes:

So according to this post, these brushes should be in the mail! Or at least very very soon.

I'm sooooo ready for this!

This is a communal gush thread. Threads like this build community threw a shared experience. I say if you have to say you paid, this is the only place to do it...among like minded friends.

Where's the thread about people complaining about not getting the brush :w00t:

Actually, I'm sad. I'm gonna blend an Omega 30164 handle and Semogue 1470 and repaint it to be like you guys...

So very sorry for the unannounced change, gents! Leon was ready to send them and sent me an update while I was visiting family in Puerto Rico. The timing was unfortunate. I kept trying to post and even just reply to Leon's email, but my internet connection through my phone was ridiculously bad and pretty much unusable down there.

So, even though you guys already know, Leon has begun shipping brushes and is therefore requesting the second half of the payments!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

(better late than never?) :blink:

So very sorry for the unannounced change, gents! Leon was ready to send them and sent me an update while I was visiting family in Puerto Rico. The timing was unfortunate. I kept trying to post and even just reply to Leon's email, but my internet connection through my phone was ridiculously bad and pretty much unusable down there.

So, even though you guys already know, Leon has begun shipping brushes and is therefore requesting the second half of the payments!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

:thumbup::thumbup:

I'd say Thank You again, but somehow, it seems to fail to express the appropriate gratitude.

Still... THANK YOU! And same goes to Leon and Sr. Gomes at Semogue. Fine job all around.

Top Bottom