What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Amazing. If you don't mind me asking, which time zone(s) are you tracking?

I was tracking Hawaii time in that photo. My wife's favorite vacation spot and mine too, I guess. Sometimes on a stressful day it helps me to zen a bit by going back to "island time." :wink:

I love the look of those red/blue GMT models.

Do you find the size of the crown a bit of a nuisance?

The small crown isn't an annoyance to me at all. You know, I've seen that said many times over the years on the watch forums but it just isn't an issue for me. I rarely have to touch the crown anyway since it is an automatic watch. Might be a pain if I had to wind it every day, but it's pretty much set it and forget it.

How funny! I got my SMP right before my wife and I got married too. I liked it so much, I insisted it was in the wedding photos! Afterwards, the photographer said that during a "photo shoot critique" with other photographers in her shop, they commented on our "ring" photo (classic hands overlapped with rings showing) that she should have left the watch out...

She said...but the groom wanted it in! Wish I had an electronic photo of it...

My SMP managed to make it into a couple of our wedding photos, too. :001_rolle

Thanks for the kind words, guys, love this watch myself.

Vintage Omega bumper today.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
To those of you who take pictures of your watches, how do you do it? I have a 7.1 mega pixel "point and shoot" camera. I can never get a good pictures if my Submariner.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
I think Vie is an abbreviation for the French vendredi, or Friday?

I also felt Orangey today ..

It's a Japanese kinda day!!

Wearing (as per my usual) my Orient Multi-eyes. So, no orange for me today, but still getting the japanese lovin on!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a Japanese kinda day!!

Wearing (as per my usual) my Orient Multi-eyes. So, no orange for me today, but still getting the japanese lovin on!

I love the watch, I think that's my favorite Orient. I almost pulled the trigger on it when it was on Deal of the Day, but I couldn't. Where did you purchase yours from?

Great watch!

Top Bottom