What's new

Zenith brushes

Apologies if this has previously been answered, but I was unable to find the response.

I am looking to purchase a few Zenith brushes but am unable to find a Canadian or US dealer. I went to order through Kosmosman out of Greece. Says they ship internationally, but once at the checkout, only allows me to select Greece.

Does Zenith have their own website as it does not come up in any searches I do.

Who in either Canada or the US would carry or be able to order Zenith brushes?

Apologies if this has previously been answered, but I was unable to find the response.

I am looking to purchase a few Zenith brushes but am unable to find a Canadian or US dealer. I went to order through Kosmosman out of Greece. Says they ship internationally, but once at the checkout, only allows me to select Greece.

Yourshaving.com for an international source

Have you had a look at the shops promoted on this site?

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I tried to place an order with Kosmosman but was never able to work out the shipping details to the States so the order was canceled. If you can get them to return an email, they can do it that way, evidently... .but I had sent 3 or 4 unanswered emails. I thought, well, I'll just place an order and see if I can do it that way... As I mentioned, I was unable to complete the sale. They have some handles I really wanted but alas, I don't know any other source for those semi-precious color handles.... Jade and Amethyst.

There are not many vendors. The Gentle Shave is the only U.S. source I know of. Yourshaving.com is in Spain. You may be able to order from the factory in Italy. The company name is Pennellificio Pandolfo and they are based in Palermo, Sicily.

I am after these two:

Zenith 506's.png

Yourshaving.com has that style handle, but with a Manchurian knot. Where did you see those Best Badger ones?

You could try contacting the guy at The Gentle Shave since he orders from the factory, maybe he could get them.

Some of the Razorock Boar brushes sold by Italian Barber are rebranded Zenith brushes. My Razorock Blondie is a rebranded Zenith 80N (even has 80N on the box label . They have other boars, with the same knot, with nicer wood handles.

Excellent brush that I use with my hardest soaps.

Razor Blades Club on US Amazon, delivery from Europe. They messed up naming when listed Zenith brushes. Look up ‘Zenlth’ and they will pop up. I ordered one recently from them and got it without issues.

Top Bottom