What's new

Your first three soaps?

My first three were Trumper Rose, Cella, and Tcheon Fung Sing Bergamotto-Neroli. Love 'em still. Added a few (Ha!) more to the mix, favorites being St Charles Shaving Neroli Queen Charlotte Rose Otto.

1. Arko puck for the mug at home.
2. Arko stick for the road.
3. Camelot, similar to Arko, gifted from my supplier.
No other soaps are needed, but I happen to have Derby, Master, Tweex, and Blueness, all Turkish products, also gifted from my supplier. I just have not tried them yet.

VDH Deluxe
Col. Conk Amber
Williams Mug Shaving Soap
No regrets for any of them and they're all so cheap I'll probably always have a puck in the house for when I'm in the mood.

If we are talking soaps and not creams as I started with them then it would be:

Mikes Natural Orange, Cedarwood and Black Pepper
Barrister and Mann Cheshire
Barrister and Mann Seville

Soap Commander-Renewal, Motivation and the third is CC-Sandalwood. Been doing this for 7months so still have plenty left of each. Won't be ordering any more soaps till fall.

My first was Santa Maria Novella. The next two I can't remember with certainty as it was so long ago but the SMN is still in my rotation and a favorite of mine.

Coming from knowing nothing about shaving soaps in the past I think I did fairly well:

TOBS Sandalwood in wood bowl
Mickey Lee Drunken Goat
Stirling Lavender Sage

My first soap was the Shulton Old Spice, yes I started wet shaving long time ago. The second soap was the Tabac, a soap which has been in my rotation since the late 1970ies. The third soap was the DRH Arlington, also in my current rotation.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
First three? Going back maybe 35 years, there was probably a bunch of Williams and normal face soap, followed by the Wilkinson Sword black bowl.

Top Bottom