What's new

You could win nothing in 2015

$slim.jpg

Thanks for keeping the list guys! I was logging in just to do that right now!

Also, Jason, want to pick something else, as Dan had submitted 24 first?

Since the sale is over, we will consider contest closed (Time now). Once we have official numbers on the number ordered, a winner will be announced.

Like all things in the B&B, especially in the BL, especially with the BL LE... patience...

Since the sale is over, we will consider contest closed (Time now). Once we have official numbers on the number ordered, a winner will be announced.

Like all things in the B&B, especially in the BL, especially with the BL LE... patience...

MOM!!!! He said the "P" word again!

Hello guys. I'm sorry for the delay. I'm still waiting on the final numbers from Mark.

I've moved out of my apartment and haven't had consistent internet since July 25.

About to get on a plane but will confirm the final amount when I'm back in the states and get a reply from Mark.

C'mon it's not like you've been waiting this whole time for nothing! ;)

Hello guys. I'm sorry for the delay. I'm still waiting on the final numbers from Mark.

I've moved out of my apartment and haven't had consistent internet since July 25.

About to get on a plane but will confirm the final amount when I'm back in the states and get a reply from Mark.

C'mon it's not like you've been waiting this whole time for nothing! ;)

Priorities man!

[emoji16]

Top Bottom