What's new

YES, Negan is a Wet Shaving Straight Shaver!

proxy.php
Our favorite evil villain from The Walking Dead shaves with a straight razor! I always knew he was more awesome than he appeared! His technique looked horrible, but who can judge YMMV. He seemed to have a five o'clock shadow only a few hours later, it may have just been a 1 pass shave.

Hopefully I'm not the only one who noticed!

Matt

I believe he told Carl," always against the grain" Thereby relieving all doubt that he is a total bad ***. Most entertaining bad man I can remember.

His technique didn't look horrible... It was absolute TV rubbish. Shaving ATG with the blade at nearly 90 degrees to one's skin would either result in an instantly dull razor (if lucky) or a nice neck filet in reality. They rarely seem to get this right on TV or in movies.

His technique didn't look horrible... It was absolute TV rubbish. Shaving ATG with the blade at nearly 90 degrees to one's skin would either result in an instantly dull razor (if lucky) or a nice neck filet in reality. They rarely seem to get this right on TV or in movies.
+1

He looked like a bad-***, but i couldn't stop flinching :facep:

90 degree shaving, only against the grain... Then again, I don't know how sharp is that razor... and of course YMMV, but still.
$Negan Shaves.jpg

Top Bottom