What's new

Wow! finger sized brassing:: Priced accordingly!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/13065492502...ee-All-Categories&_fvi=1&_rdc=1#ht_500wt_1202

This has got to be one of the laziest and arrogant listings I've ever seen.

If I was selling these on consignment through this company I would expect a little more thorough descriptions. Like- oh I don't know, an individual listing for each razor..

How do you say they're all flawed and then price them at double the going rate for a nice cased example?

Which one are you buying? How much brass is there? How was it sanitized?
:001_tt2:
I'm going to offer selling on consignment. First off, NO PICTURES.
Second, No descriptions.
Third, Triple the market price.
Fourth, 70 - 30 split. YOU get 30.

Line forms at the rear!

Pretty expensive for a very user grade/with tip of you finger brassing on some. WOW can you say price gouging. Wonder how much a user grade case would cost.

Last edited:
I was busy counting the razors and thinking to myself, "Hmm...$70 doesn't seem too bad for fifteen razors." Then I read the description. LOL

You can report them to ebay for listing practices (avoiding fees, offering choices) as they have one listing for 15 different razors, not allowed.

Everything after the smiley in my O P was sarcasm. Just joking and exaggerating.

They have a similar sale for red tips now as well.

Weird..

Legion

Staff member
That's awesome. "Caveat emptor" at it's finest.

Special for suckers (I know there is a new one of you every minute), a razor from my collection of S!@# that was not worth the bother of restoring. Sold to you for a super price of... the same as everybody else sells near mint examples for! (No individual pictures. Your razor will be chosen at random from the ones on the floor.)

Agreed that the price is more than rough.. but...

Ebay is a strange place! While none of us would think of buying one, there might be someone out there that sees that ad and thinks... ooo... rare... like Grandpa had!

There is one born every minute, and a fool and his money are soon parted.

The market will bear what the people will pay. I will be watching this to see what happens.

Hmmm... so lets' say you want to buy one of those razors. You don't seem to be able to state which one you'd like. What're the date codes? I know lots of guys want their birth year/quarter razor if possible. So you pay $70 plus shipping and they send you what they want to. Damn, you'd expect more from a company that's asking for your money and trust.

The comment, "It's eBay," should be enough. Some (or quite a bit) of the silliness that goes on there. . . .is always good for a chuckle.

I'm still waiting for the tissue Britney Spears blew her nose on. :001_tongu

As legion points out, "Caveat emptor!"

The biggest folly in the description is that the razors have been "professionally restored, cleaned, and sterilized". Comedy gold right there coming from Razor Emporium.

Oh look, a new user coming to the defense of Razor Emporium in two out of his first six posts. Gee I wonder where an IP trace would lead......

There is one born every minute, and a fool and his money are soon parted.

The market will bear what the people will pay.

That sums it up for me. No professional seller would try this sort of nonsense of there were not a constant stream of suckers lined up, money in hand, to see the egress.

Top Bottom