What's new

Wolf whiskers wait list open

How do I buy one? and how much?

First, you have to get on the wait list next time it opens up in a few months.

The cost of the brush will depend on the handle and the knot you choose. The last one I did ran about $55 for the handle and I bought my own knot for it and sent it in (the knot was another $50). This one I'm using a higher end knot. If you use an inexpensive synthetic knot you might get away with around $75 or so. A really high end badger knot might put you at the $200 mark. So the price varies quite a bit depending on the knot you choose.

geeze. im working with the 20 dollar range omegas

These handles are of an exceptional quality, like a work of art they are done so well.

Most silvertip badger brushes start at around $50 for a decent one. They can go up as high as a few hundred for the really nice ones. I'd recommend a Whipped Dog Silvertip badger as your next brush as one can be had in the $35 range. It's a really great brush for the money that'll help to see if you prefer badger to the Omega and Semogue boar brushes that a lot of people start out with. I still have my first Whipped Dog brush and I use if for a travel brush now. For me silvertip badger is much more luxurious and I definitely prefer it over boar.

Top Bottom