What's new

Which Sythentic?

I would go for a Maggard Razors for a synthetic brush, which I did when I bought my 24mm black handle from them a few months ago. I even wrote a review on their site, if you are interested. I prefer dealing with them over another vendor that people here favor that I've had problems with.

I just received my order of the Razorock Plissoft yesterday and tried it last night. I like it better than both the cheap pure badger brush and Omega 48 Pro boar brushes I have. Very soft and does fine for lathering. Seems to dry fairly quickly as well.

I have not used any of the 3 you are considering but I do have the Razorock Plissoft with the regular handle which I use exclusively for travel. It fits perfectly in a Simpsons large plastic travel case/tube. Being synthetic I don't have to worry about putting it away wet and when I come home I dry it out for a few days and then put away where it will be ready for the next trip. Since I bought that one, they came out with the Bruce handle which I really like the looks of. Maybe one day I'll go for that one too. Good luck.

Top Bottom