What's new

Which is Your Dominant Hand and on Which Wrist Do You Wear Your Watch?

Ambidextrous. Wear watch on my right wrist because the watch is a "left-handed Baume and Mercier watch". I cross my arms either way.

Morris

Left eye dominant but right hand dominant.

I wear my watch on my left hand facing outwards, but used to wear it facing inwards when I was climbing towers.

I switch off hands when I shave (DE) but don't switch hands when I eat; I hold my fork in my left hand and knife in the right.

Very right side dominant (eye, hand, foot), wear my watches on my left wrist. However, when I carried my dad's pocket watch, it was hung for the right vest pocket.

Right hand dominant, watch on left wrist, face up.

I'm not sure when I picked this up, but I remember being in elementary school and wearing a cheap digital on my left wrist. I could swear I learned that was "the correct side" for me at some point, but I can't recall from where...

Makes it handy though, as I can easily check time without disturbing my dominant hand while I'm in the middle of something (usually typing/mousing).

left handed & when I wear a watch, it's on the right wrist. also have pocket watches......oddly it is also in the right pocket

Right handed, watch on left wrist, watch face facing out. I was always told men should wear the watch face out and ladies facing inward.

Top Bottom