What's new

Which frag would you wear on a first date?

LMAO...I knew someone would bite. I read an article about fragrance that asserted Kouros supposedly makes British women "quite deranged." I have no idea if it is true or not, but it would be worth a shot...

Awesome. I need someone to try this and provide a full report!

Daytime, formal - Caron Pour un Homme
Evening, formal - Burberry London
Casual - Grey Flannel or any of my lasting aftershaves...Old Spice or Clubman in cooler weather...Citrus Musk or Agua Lavanda Puig in warmer weather

Whatever scent you choose, I would suggest go lightly with it, unless you know the person well enough to know that they tolerate fragrances. After you've had a couple of dates or so, then by all means soak yourself in the MANDOM. :smile:

-jim

My "first date" was so long ago, I don't think frags had been invented yet.

Well said! Actually, as my Uncle used to say, "I think I was born married."

That said, I suppose whatever is most trendy, or that you think your date will perceive as most trendy. Or something that is a step up from whatever scent that would be but smells similar!

And nothing anyone has every described anyway as "old manish"! <g> It makes zero difference what you or I might think is old manish! Nothing that anyone has said smells like their Grandmother, either!

Czech & Speake Cuba. I want to make sure early on that she's not going to be the type to cringe at a dirty diaper change. :lol:

Seriously, based on my wife's feedback, I would probably go with something "manly." Maybe Knize 10 or Yatagan.

Top Bottom