What's new

Where exactly is Badger and Blade located?

Nope not blonde and I'm tougher than that old man with the bad shave! :001_tt2:

Actually that is a random pic I pulled off of the web. :lol:

That statement is most definitely not Chuck Norris approved, which is never, ever a good thing. It's been nice knowing you, Rob. :nonod:

You are all product of my imagination. It's created you in need of a justification for the money I spent on things wet shaving.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
To commemorate the start of 2010 the team has decided to release this very sensitive information.
Our hope is that you will all keep it in the strictest confidence.

We would also like to extend an invitation to stop by and meet the team and tour the extensive testing and warehouse facilities.

Happy New Year!

S 37.09116 W 12.33258​

Tristan da Cunha? Why not "Inaccessible Island" to the southwest?
It is, afterall, only inaccessible to those without Thunderball Jet Packs, and I heard that those are standard issue equipment to B&B Staff members.

Tristan da Cunha? Why not "Inaccessible Island" to the southwest?
It is, afterall, only inaccessible to those without Thunderball Jet Packs, and I heard that those are standard issue equipment to B&B Staff members.

Ah, the jet packs. Those are normally used for emergencies only. When we have planned travel we travel in the B&B corporate jet:

proxy.php

After many weeks of searching for the source of Badger & Blade, I eventually located the fellow who responsible for the day-to-day operation of the website. As we would all expect, the B & B Sysop is a pretty nifty looking fellow even though he is chained to his computer for more than 20 hours a day.

He was quite surprised when I walked in unannounced and was very worried that his location, if made public, would turn into some sort of shrine that thousands of you Badger & Blade enthusiasts would want to visit in an annual pilgrimage. Out of respect for his privacy concerns, I felt that it would be unfair to divulge the exact location of the Badger & Blade Headquarters. However I see no harm in sharing a photograph of the B & B Sysop with all of you.

$ape.jpg

Top Bottom