What's new

What's your pocket knife? What ya suggest to go with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lot of them brand like spiderco multitool, few voctorinox and wenger, but my favorite are my camillus and gerber , but are my gerber I use more .
Go to knifecenter.com they have the best price for knife and they have a good section of shaving supplies.

Legion

Staff member
A little opinel with a carbon steel blade.

The blades on these have a fair bit of carbon and can get wicked sharp. They do rust very easily, though, so you want to be careful of that. Also, I find the round handle to be bulky in the pocket. They are a very inexpensive, reliable knife. If you lost it it would not be too upsetting, you would just go get another.

I carry a SOG Blink. It works for my needs which is usually just opening packages and stuff like that.

proxy.php

I've carried the SOG Flash II since 2005. I've worked as a fire fighter, ski patroller, and LEO. The Flash never let me down. I'd get the updated version (whatever that is). The serrated edge and one handed open can't be beat.

• Leatherman Microtool- in my pant's pocket at all time, in a little Leatherman Tool ballistic nylon holster
    Multi Tool - Swiss Tool by Victorinix - the best multi tool in the business...heavy, but none stronger
    Outdoor Knife - Buck 119 Special

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom