What's new

What’s your favorite menthol soap?

Hi Keyvan and @dan86 , Seconding you motions on the LEA Mentolada Cream. Works well alone and, like you, it's great when applied prior to my soaps to add some menthol chill to a shave.
Hello Lane,

Connaught also sells an inexpensive and overlooked preshave/postshave Noxema cream. It is a very interesting product with a nice amount of menthol. It is less potent than the Lea Montolada, but the menthol is still noticeable.

Ditto Glacial Spearmint By Stirling! Smells like inhaling a fresh sprig of mint from the top of a glacier pure glacier! Followed by Stirling Executive Man Glacial AS, topped a few moments later with with Nivea balm, my absolute favorite hot summer day shave. My face feels cool about 45 minutes, and super fresh for hours.
But this one is very strong!
I had my face on fire for minutes. I like strong AS so I was ok with that but boy, that was one strong aftershave splash. ;)

Anything from Stirling to be honest... they are often whimsical and/or simple and that plays well with menthol in my opinion. Also, Stirling does great fruity/summery scents that are mentholated which also ... plays well.

PAA awesome sauce(Dupe of proraso green splash). Solid menthol chill for me with the classic scent). Nothing crazy but I am not a menth head. HC&C peppermint is also good but it has more menthol. Stirling MIA ok.

I really, really enjoy couto...Proraso green is up there and Denton Majik Masters of the Green.

Frost drops from sterling or a chill mill from PAA and you can make your favorite soap menthol in warmer months which is nice.

Top Bottom