What's new

What's up for Father's Day Meals?

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Aaron:
With family and friends...the Mrs. and I will be grilling BBQ ribs & chicken, bourbon baked beans, potato salad, grilled fresh corn on the cob! :thumbsup:

proxy.php

[FONT=&amp]
proxy.php
"Barbecue isn't about finding yourself. Barbecue is about creating yourself”. George Bernard Shaw[/FONT]

Last edited:

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
^^^Christopher, thanks for posting. It all sounds too good. I expect a full report next week with pictures or it didn't happen.

Happy Fathers Day to you.

As I will be out of town for the weekend, the LOML and my boys took me out for an early father's day dinner tonight. We went to Mojo's BBQ and I had the brisket with baked beans and mac-n-cheese. Great night out with the family. :thumbup1:

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
As I will be out of town for the weekend, the LOML and my boys took me out for an early father's day dinner tonight. We went to Mojo's BBQ and I had the brisket with baked beans and mac-n-cheese. Great night out with the family. :thumbup1:

Travel safe Stephen and Happy Fathers Day.

did you get that anova that was on sale recently??

I missed out on the Anova one that was on sale for $99, but I did grab the new Anova Precision as an Amazon lightning deal for $119 earlier this week.

I used it to boil some eggs last night just to play. I think I am going to get along with this toy just fine.

I missed out on the Anova one that was on sale for $99, but I did grab the new Anova Precision as an Amazon lightning deal for $119 earlier this week.

I used it to boil some eggs last night just to play. I think I am going to get along with this toy just fine.

Ahh ok, I've had mine for a couple months now...it's been really nice makes roasts so much easie

My wife and I don't have any children and my father passed away 7 years ago, so not a big time for celebration. We do use the day to reflect and appreciate family. With that in mind, my mom will be coming over and I will be making lobster rolls. First of the season.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Tony started a thread on tomato pie, so that will be another side. The farmers market up the road has the best beefsteak tomatoes, so I have been looking for excuses to buy more.

Pork shoulder, about thirteen pounds, with the skin boiled, smoked and then finished in an oven for cracklings.

Corn bread with cracklings added, Topgumby brand barbecue sauce, fresh squeezed lemonade and home brewed sweet tea, a can of Bushes baked beans with cracklings added, Costco pub buns, coleslaw, Vlasic Sweet Heat Stackers, grilled asparagus, three different kinds of ice cream for desert.

Oh, and a coma after.

Top Bottom