What's new

What's a good alcohol based, citrus scented AS

Fine L'orange Noir is my favorite so far.

Pinaud Citrus Musk is also nice. A bit more lemon to my nose.

Fine Italian Citrus is nice but lasts about 10 minutes on me. Stifling Orange Chill is decent but smells like a vodka screwdriver on me. Love the menthol in that one.

Florida water dried down to something not so pleasant on me. It was cheap to try though.

Good choice on the Fine L'orange.

Fine L'orange Noir is my favorite so far.

Pinaud Citrus Musk is also nice. A bit more lemon to my nose.

Fine Italian Citrus is nice but lasts about 10 minutes on me. Stifling Orange Chill is decent but smells like a vodka screwdriver on me. Love the menthol in that one.

Florida water dried down to something not so pleasant on me. It was cheap to try though.

Good choice on the Fine L'orange.

The last couple of shaves I've used either:

Speick
Fine L'Orang Noir
Florida Water

Outstanding scents!

I was really wanting the Florida water to work as I had a Walgreens that stocked it.

Sadly it was not to be.

Fine L'orange lasts all day. I do find that I can put too much on.

I love Myrsol Agua de Limón. Fine Italian Citrus is lovely also.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk Pro

You can DIY and improve (strengthen) any citrus scent.

I like Ogallala lime and peppercorn bay rum aftershave (can get it in double strength like I did, improving scent strength/longevity). I recently added a few drops of lime essential oil to it. Really love the result. Like others have said, lime smell fades quicker than the rest of the AS, but I really like the improved lime/pepper/bay rum combo while it lasts. A few drops of essential oil made an already very good AS (IMO) significantly better.

Pick a citrus aftershave, and if the citrus scent isn't strong/balanced enough for you, improve it with a little of the corresponding essential oil (s).

Fine L'Orange Noir ... as has been said ... I just love this stuff as does my wife. I just replenished my stock of it after my previous bottle being empty for some time and it's just so good.

Fine's Italian Citrus is good too, but to me the L'Orange is more citrusy.

Fine L'Orange Noir ... as has been said ... I just love this stuff as does my wife. I just replenished my stock of it after my previous bottle being empty for some time and it's just so good.

Fine's Italian Citrus is good too, but to me the L'Orange is more citrusy.

L'Orange Noir has been a solid performer for me and one I'll always keep on hand (and face :)

Top Bottom