What Type of Camera?

What Camera Do Use The Most

• Phone

• DSLR

• Mirco 4/3

• Point and Shoot

• SLR

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't have a "most", so I'll just say "yes" :)

proxy.php

Add me to the Leica list. M(240) is most of my shots. I retain a DSLR Nikon D800 for DSLR type things.

I use an Olympus E-P2. No Leica money for me, sadly. I also own 2 Argus C3s, an Argus C4, and several broken cameras (Including a Pentax Spotmatic SP with a sticky mirror.)

None of the above. A Leica M2 rangefinder film body, 1 Leica M8 digital body, 1 Leica screwmount body, 1 Nikon rangefinder, 1 4x5 Crown Graphic and a Minox that I bought at a flea market for $8.00. The M8 gets the most use lately. But, the Minox fits in the pocket of bicycle jersey.

where do you get small film format for the Minox ?

Pentax bodies...K-5, K-m and K10D...all DSLR

Lenses...10 Pentax, 1 Sigma

Canon G 12 and Canon 430 EX ll flashgun

Panasonic Lumix with Leica

Film:....ton's of stuff , Leica Rangefinder, Zeiss Ikon Super Ikonta, Mamiya medium format system, Pentax (3 bodies), multiple lenses, Olympus stuff, etc.

Nikon D7000
35mm 1.8g
60mm 2.8d
70-300 vr ii

Soon to be added to the list: Tokina 11-16mm f2.8 Ultra Wide Angle <3

I've always owned a Canon since 1970. My latest is the 60D DSLR. It's got more buttons and whistles than I'll ever be able to figure out.

Most of my shots (volume wise) lately have been with the point and shoot (bathroom photography of shave of the day setups).

Panasonic Lumix with Leica glass

If it weren't for the B&B pics I take, I would use a DSLR as I shoot mostly table top in the studio.

Nikon D7000 with 128K shots on the counter + 50mm 1.8G (oldie non stabilized and non motorized) and the Nikon 18-200 VRII very universal for travel.
SonyXperia Z2 for quick snaps (against Iphone :lol: )

The local camera manger said there is a big film retro group in Oklahoma City, amongst the 20+.

I think I will be going mirrorless for my next camera.

Top Bottom