What's new

What to get from drugstore.com?

A quick search for "bic" tells me no. What's so great about Bic Metals anyway? I just looked up what they were. Just metal disposables?

IMO, the ones sold in the 80's were the best shavers I've ever used. Better by far than the Atra/trac II's at the time and I did not get as close a shave from str8's either. I quit my str8 after my first baby was born and tried to go back to the metals, but they were gone. I found them again about 5 years ago but I don't think the blade quality is the same - still best throwaway by far, but not the super-tool it was 20 years ago.

use their search engine:
aftershave
razor

Of course there's always toothpaste.
give MRS MEYERS products a try..great day-to-day soap and other stuff.

V

VR6ofpain

I hope you got some Van Der Hagen Glycerin shave soap (orange puck). It is the best soap ever (IMO). I love the stuff, great shaves everyday.

I hope you got some Van Der Hagen Glycerin shave soap (orange puck). It is the best soap ever (IMO). I love the stuff, great shaves everyday.

I think that's what came in my set I got at Eckerd with a blue and green bowl and a boar hair brush. I never tried that soap, though. Got it in May.

V

VR6ofpain

I think that's what came in my set I got at Eckerd with a blue and green bowl and a boar hair brush. I never tried that soap, though. Got it in May.
No that is their Deluxe soap. It is pink and not transparent right? It is decent, but is no comparison to their Glycerin soap. I bought one puck of Deluxe and slowly finished it (used it as a bath bar toward the end). It was nothing special. Their white I haven't even tried (though I have a puck). The Glycerin (transparent orange) is leagues ahead of those two.

Top Bottom