What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

tonight i dug out my "RING O BELLS".\ 7/8ths..... with a fresh JNAT edge.... 2 passes and a touchup DFS using TABAC...

i really didn't care for the JNAT edge on this particular razor.... so as i was shaving my underarms *(shut up... it keeps me cooler at work and really has eliminated any BO from sweat) i dinged the edge on the faucet *(not really a ding just a brush but anyway) so i ran to the living room and redid it using the coti and finishing it coti with oil........ then stropped it up and finished ....

this razor really loves the coti/oil combo .... sweet...

proxy.php

Is that a boar brush in the bowl, or is it lathered up arm pit trimmings?

tonight was a 9/8ths kamisori made by me for ^-- him.... he will be happy to know there was no manscaping done....

2 passes with touchup and a DFS...

*(it will be going to work with me tomorrow for a bit of work before it gets sent back to him..)

photo later... photobucket is down...

tonight was a 9/8ths kamisori made by me for ^-- him.... he will be happy to know there was no manscaping done....

2 passes with touchup and a DFS...

*(it will be going to work with me tomorrow for a bit of work before it gets sent back to him..)

photo later... photobucket is down...
Just a little armpit trimming right? Harmless enough..:yikes:

Just a little armpit trimming right? Harmless enough..:yikes:

There's manscaping, and then there's pit scraping.

Two totally different things.

BTW, I shaved my pits this morning in homage to Paco. But I used the hotel issued KAI double blade disposable, not a quality blade. Can't say as I enjoy the less than BBS underarm feel...

There's manscaping, and then there's pit scraping.

Two totally different things.

BTW, I shaved my pits this morning in homage to Paco. But I used the hotel issued KAI double blade disposable, not a quality blade. Can't say as I enjoy the less than BBS underarm feel...
lol.... the hotels issue razor blades???

i shave mine with a straight...

Top Bottom