What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

There was a beautiful NOS looking JMP, damn near if not flawless, with special edition scales up for sale yesterday. Sold "Buy It Now" in minutes. It was one of the nicest JMPs I've yet to see auctioned. I'm hoping someone here got it so that we can see more of it . Anyway, I was inspired to use mine.
proxy.php

~Royce

Razor: Ben Hur
Strop: TM Fast Bridal
Soap: Colgate Barber Soap
Brush: WW St. Sue Custom Badger
Aftershave: Clubman
Balm: Neutrogena
Talc: Clubman

$IMG_5514.jpg

There was a beautiful NOS looking JMP, damn near if not flawless, with special edition scales up for sale yesterday. Sold "Buy It Now" in minutes. It was one of the nicest JMPs I've yet to see auctioned. I'm hoping someone here got it so that we can see more of it . Anyway, I was inspired to use mine.
proxy.php

~Royce

That Mic was dropped an it blew up the stage, Just gorgeous Royce WOW!!

proxy.php

~Royce
Good inspiration [emoji106]

Given the limited numbers produced there's one razor that's extremely over represented in this thread: The Heljestrand MK No.31. I guess that there's an underlying reason. I recall that it was Marc that wrote that is a perfect compromise between the 32 and the 30. I'm the happy owner of all three, no compromising needed [emoji2] $mk31.jpg .jpg

Vintage Freddie Reynolds 7/8 Near-wedge...
View attachment 698215
Lovely Razor.

proxy.php

~Royce
Beautiful razor. Thank you for sharing.

Been a while since I posted but today's shave was extra wonderful

Dorko #207 extra calidad 13/16

proxy.php

proxy.php
Good lord what an amazing looking razor! Thank you for sharing!

Bengall day today! Another of my road razors and every time i use this one i am amazed at how well it has held an edge....been stropped only for the last 3 months of use.

$20161027_041829.jpg

Thanks for the mental picture Craig.... now I need Therapy:blink:

Count your blessings it was ONLY a mental picture....

In other news: I sometimes manage to spend a week or two away from the SOTD thread here. And then when I come back, and see all the beautiful, envy inducing steel, it's like a punch in the gut.

Keep it up. guys!:thumbup:

Count your blessings it was ONLY a mental picture....

In other news: I sometimes manage to spend a week or two away from the SOTD thread here. And then when I come back, and see all the beautiful, envy inducing steel, it's like a punch in the gut.

Keep it up. guys!:thumbup:

Your right, otherwise I would have to go get advice from Neil DeGrass-Tyson:tongue_sm:lol:, sorry I had to... hehe

Top Bottom