What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

proxy.php

Time for a bit of Swedish shaving history. There were a lot of Swedish razor manufacturers, but on the local Swedish market the 20:th century was dominated by E.A. Berg, C.V. Heljestrand and J.A. Hellberg and in about that order. There were other manufacturers that were equally good, or perhaps even better, but together these three had a large share of the market. The competition was fierce and successful razor models were very often copied by the competitors.

My shave today was E.A. Bergs version of the MK No.31. It is a good razor, but it never sold as much as the 31. They are both good razors though.

$2016-08-28 13.14.00-1.jpg

Time for a bit of Swedish shaving history. There were a lot of Swedish razor manufacturers, but on the local Swedish market the 20:th century was dominated by E.A. Berg, C.V. Heljestrand and J.A. Hellberg and in about that order. There were other manufacturers that were equally good, or perhaps even better, but together these three had a large share of the market. The competition was fierce and successful razor models were very often copied by the competitors.

My shave today was E.A. Bergs version of the MK No.31. It is a good razor, but it never sold as much as the 31. They are both good razors though.

She's a beauty Arne! I enjoy you little history snippets!! =)

Top Bottom