What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Gevoso stainless steel.

$IMG_0027.jpg

When I was a boy too long ago, long before black became fashionable, my parents had a hard time to make their seven year old son wear anything but black. In my mind black was elegant and I haven't changed that much during the last +40 years. So I guess that I wouldn't have been able to resist this razor even if it hadn't been an old stock Puma. Puma 69 5/8 thumb notch. Another razor that I should use more often, but I can only shave once a day.

$2015-06-10 17.35.20.jpg

When I was a boy too long ago, long before black became fashionable, my parents had a hard time to make their seven year old son wear anything but black. In my mind black was elegant and I haven't changed that much during the last +40 years. So I guess that I wouldn't have been able to resist this razor even if it hadn't been an old stock Puma. Puma 69 5/8 thumb notch. Another razor that I should use more often, but I can only shave once a day.

View attachment 604791

:ouch1::ouch1::ouch1:
That is one beautiful razor.
Seeing it, I can't help of thinking of Hercule Poirot (in David Suchet's interpretation) - and that time-age, it has some Art Deco style to it, which I love :thumbup: :drool:

Kanayama #3 Strop
Classic Edge Scuttle
Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger Brush
Baume.be Shaving Cream - absolutely superb product.
Floid Platinum AS

Joseph Rodger& Sons Frameback razor

$SOTD-MORRJRODBAM0151003.jpg

View attachment 604791

Superb

Top Bottom