What's new

What razor/blade did you use today

Today I put a Tesco own brand blade (Israeli Personna apparently) in my weird English-long-comb-sort-of-new-improved with the odd keyhole shaped holes and very short rounded studs in the cap.

If anyone knows anything about this razor or its date I would love to know - it is a fantastic shave, an effortless BBS today.

Merkur #42C 1904 with the same Wilkinson blade. Shave #16 today was better because of the Fat. MWF came through. Some irritation though. Not much but I felt it when I put Old Spice on. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

1956 Gillette flare tip with Wilkinson blades I buy at WalMart. I use those during the work week & save my Feather's for the weekends when I go out.

The jag and a feather......great shave....so smooth, but a bit of a contradiction......about 6 little nicks.....going too fast.

Today I put a Tesco own brand blade (Israeli Personna apparently) in my weird English-long-comb-sort-of-new-improved with the odd keyhole shaped holes and very short rounded studs in the cap.

If anyone knows anything about this razor or its date I would love to know - it is a fantastic shave, an effortless BBS today.

It looks like this razor. British long comb NEWs have a well earned reputation for giving great, close shaves.

As for me, #66 & Feather.

Schick E3 Injector, Bigelow cream whipped up and applied with an Ever Ready 300N nylon brush. BBS all around. Happy face.

Top Bottom