What's new

What have you learned from B&B?

I have learned that gentlemen still exist..It's demonstrated everyday here in the goodwill and helping attitude that is the norm. I am always amazed at the amount of items that are given away with no strings attached. New members questions are answered by mods as well as experienced members with no hint of a superior attitude. It is one of the few sites that treat a new member with respect. Here's to continuing a great tradition and thanks to the mods who watch over this forum.

I learned what good service at a restaurant should consist of...:eek:
Now, that thread was sooo hilarious :lol: :lol:

I've learnt from B&B how to lather from a soap, everything else was pretty much covered by Mantic's awesome videos. And I've learnt a few photography tricks.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
That being picked on by everyone for Y**V means they love me. Well at least my wife tells me to believe that.

Just keep listening to your wife. But then again, what do I know... YMMV.

That while I may be the Czar, it's really my wife that pulls the strings (and some would argue, wears the pants). :lol:

Another man who needs to keep listening to his wife.

I learned what good service at a restaurant should consist of...:eek:

This, of course, is priceless.

Where do I begin. Aside from shaving, I would say that the Linux OS tops the list.

Got Linux?

Ive learned that I adore Tallow Based Soaps and that there arent many left.

Ive learned that shaving can be a hobby.

Ive learned that there is something about wetshaving that really captures the imagination.

Top Bottom