What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

A pristine estate Castello "Castello" KKKK Bulldog...
proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
Hot damn! That briar burl grew, got harvested, cut into a block, cured, and selected to make the shape it was always destined to become. You gotta love it when a plan comes together like that. The stars do not always (or even frequently) align that way.

Mario Grandi olivewood pipe.
Moretti Oom Paul.
4 more tins of Brown Sugar Flake.
A bunch of C&D tobacco.
Peterson Harp 107.
etc.....

Got a little carried away this weekend...

Just ordered a tin each of Cornell & Diehl Black Frigate, G.L. Pease Odyssey, Dan Tobacco Old Ironsides, and Tsuge Ryujin "God of Dragon".

Just got word that my wife has sent me part of my cellar. :) She is still in the US and will be joining me in a month or two. She packed up and sent me most of my tobacco that I have been aging. Gotta love that woman!

An Oliva Master Blends sampler from Holt's, 20 cigars in various violas. Given that boxes of 20 routinely go for twice that at auction, I'm happy.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
After trying to figure out whether to buy a new pipe or a tobacco sampler on my limited tobacquisition budget ($70, with some wiggle room for shipping), I expanded my thinking from the one particular pipe and one particular sampler I was thinking of, and bought a different pipe and some tobacco. I went a little over budget, but not too much.

Black clay cutty from Dawnmist (to satisfy my Moby Dick/Stubb craving)

From Smokingpipes.com (my first order from them):
Squadron Leader
Grousemoor
Ennerdale
3 Oaks Original
3 Oaks Syrian

For the curious, I was debating between the Viking Skagen Brown Rhodesian (don't have a Rhodesian yet), and P&C's Froggy Went A Courtin' sampler of 100g tins. Another day.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Ladies & Gents:
I'm waiting (
proxy.php
[FONT=&quot]"Our willingness to wait reveals the value we place on what we're waiting for". Charles Stanley[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&amp][/FONT]), on a box (25 cigars), of Cuban[FONT=&amp] Por Larrañaga Montecarlos (6[/FONT][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]¼ x 33[/FONT][/FONT]...Slim Panetela) cigars :drool:

proxy.php

proxy.php
[FONT=&amp] “A cigar—it’s not so much a [passion] as the crown and hallmark of pleasure”. Leo Tolstoy [/FONT]

Last edited:
Ladies & Gents:
I'm waiting (
proxy.php
[FONT="]"Our willingness to wait reveals the value we place on what we're waiting for". Charles Stanley[/FONT][/COLOR][/I][COLOR=black][FONT="][/FONT][FONT=&][/FONT]), on a box (25 cigars), of Cuban[FONT=&] Por Larrañaga Montecarlos (6[/FONT][FONT=&][FONT=&]¼ x 33[/FONT][/FONT]...Slim Panetela) cigars :drool:

proxy.php

proxy.php
[FONT=&] “A cigar—it’s not so much a [passion] as the crown and hallmark of pleasure”. Leo Tolstoy [/FONT]

That's a nice box of sticks. :thumbup1:

I'm waiting on some sticks from Palomino

A 5 pack of Ruffian Maduros

$ruffian5pack.jpg

and a Palomino sampler pack

$5PackConnecticut.jpg

Last edited:

Kilroy6644

I can't really say I'm waiting for it to be delivered, because I just placed the order 5 minutes ago, but my latest P&C order has a few goodies:

Kaywoodie Sterling Natural Bulldog
Viking Skagen Brown Rhodesian
Brebbia Latakia Flake
Nording Hunter Blend Labrador

And I'm still waiting on my Dawnmist clay. I'm starting to get a little worried. The confirmation e-mail said airmail from the UK to the US usually takes 7-10 working days. Tomorrow is day 10. I hope it gets here soon.

Kilroy6644

I just ordered three cobs from Aristocob (two Cobbits and a Rusticob), and two clays from Pipeshoppe.com. Still waiting on my Dawnmist clay, too.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Ladies & Gents:
I'm now waiting (
proxy.php
"The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting". Andy Warhol), on a box (25 cigars), of Cuban Cuaba Generosos (5 x 42 ring gauge...or better known as the Perfecto format) cigars. I do hope I receive them with a older box code date...say 2013 or older! :drool:

Read More: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/390284-How-do-you-light-your-Perfecto-shaped-cigars?highlight=

proxy.php
$Cuaba Generosos.jpg
proxy.php
"My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best". Sir Winston S. Churchill

Last edited:

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I'm afraid I've gone off the deep end. I have three Viprati pipes on the way, the Tinsty morta LE, a morta Moretti, and a morta Pipa Ciro. Maybe my tobattical has backfired; I've been pouring all of that $ into pipes instead!

Top Bottom