What's new

Wet Shaving Newb Checkin' In

Hey,

This site is fantastic. I am 3 shaves in at this point and loving my Zen time with my Tiers-Issard 5/8 hollow.

No experience prior to this aside from a few attempts at hacking my chin off with a shavette because I just went at it with no knowledge or patience.

This time I am going nice and slow and enjoying every moment of this journey.

Thank you for all the knowledge and entertainment. I plan to stick around and absorb and contribute everything I can.

Kevin

Glad you joined. The people here are amazing. Enjoy!

Hey,

This site is fantastic. I am 3 shaves in at this point and loving my Zen time with my Tiers-Issard 5/8 hollow.

No experience prior to this aside from a few attempts at hacking my chin off with a shavette because I just went at it with no knowledge or patience.

This time I am going nice and slow and enjoying every moment of this journey.

Thank you for all the knowledge and entertainment. I plan to stick around and absorb and contribute everything I can.

Kevin

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Hi Kevin welcome to B&B! Great community and amazing members. Looking forward to hearing more about your straight blade experience :)
Cheers
Stan

Welcome Kevin. There are a lot of knowledgeable people on this forum, so don't feel shy about posting updates or asking questions. I wish I had asked more when starting out DE shaving-- I would have saved myself a lot of blood and money!

Top Bottom